Friday, March 25, 2011

15000


Today I reached 15,000 names in my genealogy file. :) yay!!! I know it is not impressive by some standards, buy I have hand-keyed each one of those names, and I am kind of proud of it. So, to commemorate my achievement, here are 15 people. Also listed is how we are ALL related to them.

#1,000: Charles Ellis Johnson born 21 Mar 1857 in St. Louis, St. Louis, Missouri. Died 21 Feb 1926 in San Jose, Santa Clara, California. He is my Half 3rd Great Grand-Uncle on Jennie Hawkins' line. (Say that three times fast) He is Tim's half 29th cousin, and Fielding's 1st cousin 5 times removed.
Here is a picture of him.
Charles Ellis Johnson

#2,000: Elizabeth. That is all the information I currently have on her. She is my 9th Great-Grandmother on Benjamin Elias Palmer's line. She is also Fielding's 9th Great-Grandmother.

#3,000: Halfilda Princess of the Rugij born about 106 a.d. She is my 59th Great-Grandmother on Azariah Brown's line. She is Tim's 59th Great-Grandmother and Fielding's 64th Great-Grandmother.

#4,000: Kent Fielding Adams born 14 Oct 1986 in Monticello, San Juan, Utah. He is my 3rd cousin on Benjamin Palmer's line. He is Tim's Half 29th cousin 5 times removed, He is Maggie's Half 5th cousin, and he is Ronnie's Half 10th cousin.

#5,000: Sharon May Fackrell born 26 Apr 1942 in Evanston, Wyoming. Died on 24 Aug 1987. She is the wife of my 2nd cousin once removed on Sarah Jane Guymon's line. She is the wife of Fielding's half 2nd cousin twice removed.

#6,000: Dominic Brake. That is all the information I currently have. He is the husband of my Half 1st cousin twice removed on Benjamin Palmer's line. He is the husband of Maggie's half 3rd cousin twice removed, He is the husband of Ronnie's half 8th cousin twice removed, He is the husband of Fielding's half 1st cousin twice removed.

#7,000: Richard Robins. That is all the information I currently have. There is actually no relationship that I currently know of between us. He is one of those people who got entered when I was entering genealogy from the Blanding Centennial Books.

#8,000: Margaret Horne Clayton died on 14 Mar 1983. She is also not related to me in any way. Also from Blanding Centennial Books.

#9,000: Lucinda Kent born on 11 Aug 1785 in Dorset, Bennington, Vermont. Died on 20 Jul 1869 in Burlington, Fltn, Ohio. She is not related to me in any way. She is Tyler's 4th Great-Grandmother.

#10,000: Max Lee Reber. That is all the information I currently have. He is the husband of my half 3rd cousin twice removed on Benjamin Palmer's line. He is the husband of Maggie's 1st cousin twice removed, He is the husband of Fielding's half 3rd cousin twice removed.

#11,000: Nellie Florence Guymon born on 13 Nov 2876 in Fountain Green, Sanpete, Utah. Died on 9 Mar 1941 in Denver, Denver, Colorado. She is my 1st cousin 3 times removed on Sarah Jane Guymon's line.

#12,000: Lisania Fuller. That is all the information I currently have. She is not related to me in any way. Her daughter married into the Knight family, and that is how she ended up in my file.

#13,000: Alexander White born in 1550 in Sturton, Le Steeple, Lincolnshire, England. Died on 6 May 1596 in Sturton, Le Steeple, Lincolnshire, England. He is my 11th Great-Grandfather on Elizabeth Wilcox's line. He is Fielding's 12th Great-Grandfather.

#14,000: Jane or Johane born in about 1529. She is my 13th Great-Grandmother on Azariah Brown's line.

#15,000: Thomas Dewey born in 1577. He is not related to me in any way. He is Tim's 11th Great-Grandfather.

So, probably not the most exciting post ever, but it was what was on my mind today.

2 comments:

  1. 15,000 names! This is exciting to me. You are an amazing family historian. Well done, Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Tiff! I cannot even imagine having done that much, since I have done next to nothing at this point.

    ReplyDelete