Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Last Weekend

The line for the grub. Blanding 8th Ward Relief Society prepared enough food to feed over 200 people. Thumbs up to them, it was wonderful!!!
Miss Arianna came to enjoy the food with us. Also got her to voluntarily come to me for the first time, and even got hugs and kisses.
Okay, this picture is actually from the previous weekend, but Brock was just so cute in this picture I had to include it.
Mom and Dad on their beautiful new deck. Lookin' pretty good.
"Lady in Red...." Miss Trish looking super sexy!!!
"Here comes the Men in Black...." Mr. Tim also looking super sexy!!
Love that we were able to find such super cute clothes for Grandma's Funeral. (Red was Grandma's favorite color, so we all tended to lean towards that color.)
Catharine & Manda Kate at the funeral. They are also looking super sexy!!
Group pic @ the funeral. Missing : Ronnie (Afghanistan), Arianna (naptime), Kaden.......wait we thought Kaden was in the picture, Where's Kaden?
I decided I am going to get all my pictures with Trish from now on. I think I always look cuter in the pictures she's in with me. Course, she looks pretty cute in the pictures with me too!

1 comment: