January:
10th - Tim has his 4th anniversary @ Walmart. Yay!? It does come with a pay raise, though not a very big one.

22nd-26th - We went to Blanding for our winter vacation. Lexi & I got our hair done the first day we were there, then Tim and I were sick for the entire rest of the time we were there. :( Ronnie came home for two weeks, so we got to see him for a bit. Took Tim down to Cottonwood while we were there, and also took him to the Olde Tymer for the first time. It was pretty yummy!
February:
2nd - Had a doctor's appointment with Dr. Oglesby, and made the official decision to have a hysterectomy. It was originally scheduled for the 15th of February, but do to insurance it got rescheduled to March 1st.
4th - Roberta found out her mom was dying in Dunedin, New Zealand. Also got my tax returns this day and paid of $2,000 in debt that morning. Of course, if we had gotten the call from NZ two hours earlier, we could have gone to the funeral instead. So, we spent most of the day helping Roberta look for flights. Roberta went to NZ until the 23rd.
13th - Tim's maternal grandmother La Angelyn Snodgrass Taylor died in Dunedin, New Zealand. She was 85 years old. She was Tim's last living grandparent, and I wish I could have met her. I also wish we could have gone to her funeral, we would have loved to meet all of Tim's family who was there.
18th - Xavier's 10th birthday!!!! We had Xavier's party at a Nickel Arcade in Murray, and it was a blast! Attendees were: Me, Tim, Xavier, & Lexi. Trish, Sean, Maggie, Ian, & Landon. Catharine, Kaden, & Amanda. Jeremy, and Xavier's friend Riley from school. Xavier got some really cool gifts, and rolled in the money this year.
March:
1st - Had surgery at about ten o'clock this morning. Had a hysterectomy, and they also removed a ton of scar tissue, and some endometriosis, and got rid of the cysts I had. I had the next three weeks off. Time for rest and relaxation.
4th - Got the call from my mom that Grandma Brown had fallen and was probably not going to live past the weekend. Called Trish and asked her what she was doing that weekend. We left to Blanding at almost nine that night. We got in at two, but didn't sleep until four a.m. We went to grandma's the next morning and stayed out there until Sunday when we had to come back home.
7th - The kids got to talk to Grandma Brown at 7:45 and tell her that they loved her and that they would miss her. At 8:20 p.m. Ellen Palmer Brown died in Blanding, Utah. She was 93 years old.
9th - The 9th was Roberta's birthday. We spent most of the day with Trish shopping for clothes for the funeral. Tim got his first suit, (which looks super on him) and the rest of got some really nice clothes also. Especially Trish, she found three great dresses.
10th - 13th - Went to Blanding (again) for Grandma Brown's funeral. It was a very long weekend. Helped move lots of furniture.
21st - Went back to work from my relaxing three weeks off.
29th - Got to go to the ER to visit someone who wasn't me. Also found out that Tim and I are sick again. We both have sinus infections, and ear infections. :( But it's okay! Our doctor subscribed us Lortab. For a sinus infection. It was an urgent care, and we decided they just think everyone shows up wanting pain pills.
31st - I had my 5th anniversary with Walmart. I also get a small payraise. I also get coached for unjustified reasons. Which reminds me that when I started with Walmart I swore I wouldn't be there longer than five years. Hmmmmmm. Maybe it is time to look at other options, and put Walmart in the part-time category. Look for further postings on this topic.
hey tiffy i love you. i would also love all your photos of ronnie and i you got...
ReplyDeleteBeen an eventful few months- especially when you recap it all in one post. Hope the next few are easy and uneventful.
ReplyDeletePretty sure at 6 years you are fully vested and get all of your 401k..I'd look into it before you leave:)
ReplyDelete