Happy Easter!!!! We had an egg hunt this morning after work for Xavier, Lexi & their cousin Taylor. Tim & I hid about 70 eggs in the front yard for them to find. They had a blast, and we had fun hiding them.
how fun! Easter sure brings back memories of anticipation on waiting in Grandmas basement while the eggs were hid. Love you so much tiffany tim xavier and lexi! cant wait to see you.
Yay for Easter Egg Hunts! We didn't do one this year because our house is a mess from packing and I don't like what they'll find in the back yard (dog poop). But you'd better believe that next year it will be a grand event and Grandma and Grandpa's house (even if we're not living there at the time.) I'm SO glad you took pictures :) Thanks. Happy Easter!
how fun! Easter sure brings back memories of anticipation on waiting in Grandmas basement while the eggs were hid. Love you so much tiffany tim xavier and lexi! cant wait to see you.
ReplyDeleteYay for Easter Egg Hunts! We didn't do one this year because our house is a mess from packing and I don't like what they'll find in the back yard (dog poop). But you'd better believe that next year it will be a grand event and Grandma and Grandpa's house (even if we're not living there at the time.) I'm SO glad you took pictures :) Thanks. Happy Easter!
ReplyDeletea late post, but I'm glad she found the one in the car exhaust. *whew* Fun Times :)
ReplyDeleteLOL my word verification was "sperm" hehe, sperm.