Timothy and I now work on the overnight crew in the back room at Walmart, (I should be sleeping right now), and we love it. It was a good move for us, even if it wasn't completely voluntary. We are currently living with Tim's parents in Sandy in order to pay off the medical bills from five surgeries in 2 1/2 years. (I am winning, I have had four Tim has only had one).

Xavier is now in 4th grade. Which blows my mind. He recently started going to scouts for the first time and is loving it. He is also on the safety patrol at school, but is having a hard time
remembering when it is his turn. We are working on that. He loves riding his skateboard, and playing with lego's. He is also very interested in science-y things.

Lexi is in 2nd grade. She turned eight this mon
th and was very excited to not ride in a booster anymore. She is becoming quite the fashion-ista, and is obsessed with accessories. She loves riding her scooter, painting, and playing barbies.
yay I am glad you have a blog. I will enjoy reading your thoughts! :) I will invite you to ours it is private.
ReplyDeleteHooray! I love blogs. Especially blogs of people I love. The addiction will come in fits and spurts. Enjoy. I know I am enjoying your writing.
ReplyDeleteWord verification (first one because I'm sure they'll change this when I want to post it): "ooffly" Which of course is what frogs and venus fly traps say when they see a tasty snack.
sweet- it didn't make me do a new WV.
ReplyDeleteWV: selipard....selipard twix are for Maggies...
yeah I know- lame-o but that was the best I could come up with mid-migraine.