If you guessed the road to Gooseberry, you were correct. Now first thing you need to know, is this particular road rates at least top three on my favorite place to be driving. This particular picture was taken in July of 2007. This was the first trip Tim made to Blanding, and the first time we went camping together, and also the last time I was at Gooseberry. My family has been camping at Gooseberry as long as I can remember, and my mom's family camped there before that. In a perfect world, I would get to camp out there at least once a month. I even love the drive out there, as long as we don't take "the knoll", but even then it is not nearly as scary as when I was a little kid. It is one of the most beautiful drives I have ever been on, and I never get tired of it. Well, now I am homesick again. At least I will be there in just over two weeks. :)
i love that picture! oh my gosh the notch which is what you mean is absolutely terrifying when pregnant. I thought I was going to have a panic attack didnt help that the sun was in our eyes too... but oh it was horrible. I wish I could go out with you guys! but I dont wish to still be pregnant then and thats the only way I could go.
ReplyDeletelol you are right cat, but it was three a.m., and that was all I could think of for the name.
ReplyDelete