First: Let me clarify by saying, we are not naked in this picture. Everyone always asks me, so I just wanted to get that out of the way.Second: As you might have guessed, since this is similar to my last post, I like to find old pictures and comment on them. It is a great way for me to remember them, and it makes me happy to look at older pictures. So, this will probably be a regular thing on our blog.
Third: Now, to tell you about this day. This picture was taken in June 2007. Timothy and I had been living together for about a month when we took this picture. There was nothing special about this day, we were just happy to be together. Kinda like it still is. I love this particular picture because the look in Tim's eyes is so happy. Makes me love him all over again every time I see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment