Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy Days

So, if you have talked to Timothy or I in the last six months you probably already know that it has been a hell of a year for us. Recently things have appeared to be getting a little better. I got promoted at work, I am now the Support Manager for 1st shift. I am on days now, and I work 7-4 with Sunday & Wednesday off. This is a great schedule for me. It might be the best one I have ever had @ Walmart. Last week Tim came back to the daylight also. Tim is working out in the shop again as a Service Technician. He gets to do all the things he enjoys and is good at, without having to do the things that drove him nuts. We're not sure what his permanent schedule is yet, but at least we are both on days again. It is good to know that there are people out there who want things to work out for us. I would like to publicly thank our store manager Cija for helping us out and understanding when we need her help. It's funny how just one week, or one day can completely change your outlook on life, or your opinion of a person.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes little adjustments make a big difference. So glad to hear of the goodness in your life. May the goodness continue and increase!

    ReplyDelete