love it. but where is manda with her blood dipped ponytail???
Those were so cute- I like your editing job too- maybe I should just send all of my pictures to you. I rarely even bother to crop them--though most would look better if I took the time to even do that :)
Love, love, LOVE the photos you post. Such a crop of cute kiddos, and your two beautiful children started this whole tribe of grandkids! Thank you.
sorry Cat, apparently i didn't get any pics of amanda by herself.
love it. but where is manda with her blood dipped ponytail???
ReplyDeleteThose were so cute- I like your editing job too- maybe I should just send all of my pictures to you. I rarely even bother to crop them--though most would look better if I took the time to even do that :)
ReplyDeleteLove, love, LOVE the photos you post. Such a crop of cute kiddos, and your two beautiful children started this whole tribe of grandkids! Thank you.
ReplyDeletesorry Cat, apparently i didn't get any pics of amanda by herself.
ReplyDelete