Sunday, February 27, 2011

Positive Feelings


This day, and this week I am struggling to find the positive feelings to think about. It seems as though everyday we wake up, we receive bad news. :( The other night one of our co-workers asked me how we keep smiling everyday, and the only answer I had was because we have each other. :) So, at least I have that thought everyday. People say that hard times make you stronger, and I have the biceps to prove it. If anyone has any extra happy thoughts, send them our way.
(The picture has nothing to do with my blog, I just liked it. It does make me remember taking Tim to Monument Valley on our first trip to Blanding together, which is a happy memory, and makes me smile.)

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you need a morning waking up to amanda smiles and kisses and snuggles and hugs from kaden. thats what keeps me going. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well wouldn'tcha know it? I wrote this whole long response and then realized I was logged in under Sean's account... go figure huh?

    It's been a rough road for us lately too. A friend of mine and I write emails listing our 5 things we're grateful for on our crappiest of days: here's some of mine for today:
    1- I'm grateful for hot cocoa. Warm. Delish. and chocolate. Hello beautiful. (Though when I'm preggo it gives me heartburn- a price I'm willing to pay.)
    2- I'm grateful for the family I married into. No really. Plus it's really nice to have a big sister finally.
    3- I'm grateful Nena still has some get up and go. I'm not sure how much longer that'll last. Every time she cranks over is a blessing to me.
    4- I'm grateful that at least one person in this house wakes up with a huge smile. (That'd be Landon- he's crazy happy when he wakes up on his own-- thought Sean found out the on Saturday that if you WAKE him up--- boy howdy it's a different story. Mr. Cranky pants forever.)
    5- I'm grateful for the internet that lets me connect with people and surf crafty blogs for inspiration of things I'll probably never bother doing but are fun to think about.

    LOVE YOU TIFFANY AND TIMOTHY! (It's kind of fun using your whole names :)

    ReplyDelete