I am thankful. I am thankful for lots of things big and small. I am thankful that I survived Black Friday for one more year, and that I have a job in this poor economy. I might not love my job all the time, but it could be worse and I have met lots of wonderful people who have changed my life for the better. I am thankful for two wonderful kids who understand when I have to send them to Blanding for the holidays and who make the best of things the way they are. I am thankful for Harley and Jack. They are the two dogs who make life interesting, but are always excited to see me, whether I am happy or not. I am thankful for the snow, and the clouds, and how beautiful they make the world seem, even on ugly days. I am thankful to have good skin. Some days, I feel that it is one of my only "body parts" that doesn't hurt. I am thankful for Facebook. It is one of the best things to come along in awhile. I do waste hours on end, but I love being able to so easily get in contact again with so many people. I am thankful for Timothy. I spend almost every minute of every day with him, and he still loves me. Thank you to all the people in my life who provide me with the small things that make me happy and glad to be here.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Thankful Me.
I am thankful. I am thankful for lots of things big and small. I am thankful that I survived Black Friday for one more year, and that I have a job in this poor economy. I might not love my job all the time, but it could be worse and I have met lots of wonderful people who have changed my life for the better. I am thankful for two wonderful kids who understand when I have to send them to Blanding for the holidays and who make the best of things the way they are. I am thankful for Harley and Jack. They are the two dogs who make life interesting, but are always excited to see me, whether I am happy or not. I am thankful for the snow, and the clouds, and how beautiful they make the world seem, even on ugly days. I am thankful to have good skin. Some days, I feel that it is one of my only "body parts" that doesn't hurt. I am thankful for Facebook. It is one of the best things to come along in awhile. I do waste hours on end, but I love being able to so easily get in contact again with so many people. I am thankful for Timothy. I spend almost every minute of every day with him, and he still loves me. Thank you to all the people in my life who provide me with the small things that make me happy and glad to be here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am thankful for you- and for posting a new blog :) Love you Tiff!
ReplyDeleteyou forgot to say your thankful you get to hold your precious little niece in 2 days ;) I am way excited to see you! love you tiffany!
ReplyDelete