Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wish I was asleep

I get so frustrated that I am exhausted at work, but can't seem to sleep more than 4-6 hours no matter how tired I am. I wish I could just be a lazy person today, but my body won't let me. But, I know as soon as it is time for work again, I will be tired. *sigh*
So this was a good week, work has been good, and I have a new niece! Amanda Kate Butler was born on October 8th, at 2:30-ish in the morning. She was 7 lbs. 20 1/2 in. I have only seen one picture of her on the phone, but she looks adorable! I was kinda excited 'cause I did my 'dreaming thing'. aka I dreamed the night before that my mom told me she was going to be born that night. I told Cat at about two in the afternoon, and she said wouldn't that be nice.
Dreams are weird. I have bought or checked out quite a few books about dreams over the years. I have had quite a few dreams that have come true over the years, so maybe people really do have a sixth sense. (Wish I could go back to bed and have some more dreams)
On a totally different note, I have been working on genealogy again like crazy! http://www.familysearch.org It is Trish's fault. She sucked me back in to it. I have entered almost 2,000 names in the last week. As I got going through my file, I realized I had left most of my lines unfinished. So I started at the top and have been working my way through. (I have been lost in the middle ages for two days) Genealogy has always fascinated me, so has history. I guess the two do have a lot in common. My eventual goal is to update the books I made everyone for Christmas a few years ago. I am trying to compile more family and personal histories and get more pictures. My goal is to update them again, hopefully by next summer.

1 comment: